Re: Bugeye top bows

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye top bows
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:09:21 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmmm.... I'm hoping that was a typo, Crash! $500 for top bows!!! They must
be gold plated......  :)

Doug Ingram
VIctora BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636

>As usual there seem to be a lot of later bug-i's without the spring loaded
bows. Luckly it was me and Frank with the later cars and solid bows, cause I
don't think we care as long as they hold the top up when needed.  Seems like
everybody jumped on my first post but ignored the second one where I quoted
OS&M in that on pg 22 Horler says only the 9 dot tops had non-spring loaded
top bows.  Bet that wasn't really true and those top bows were shipped till
they ran out.  So anybody with a "58"  9 dot top that needs original
non-spring loaded bows I would be willing to sell mine for $500 + shipping.
If you got a roll bar you really need the later break apart ones anyway.