Engine stand quiz results

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine stand quiz results
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:43:39 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

Okay...the results are in on the "Great Engine Stand Question Race" and I'm
not sure who was the winner.

My server listed Frank as first, followed by Ulix, Crash and Leo. However,
if I look at the times of each post...Ulix came in first, followed by
Crash, Frank and Leo.

Soooooooooooo!!! In all fairness I've decided to call it a four-way tie and
keep the Grand Prize (an ice cold Pacifico cerveza) for myself. Sorry guys,
but I'm sure you all understand.

In all seriousness...Thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer my
question. The sidebars about bathtub parts-washers and kitchen table work
benches were great. Cindy still gets nervous whenever I'm painting parts
and look longingly at her oven...freshly baked enamel sure does look good,
but does stink like hell. As a matter of fact she actually gave me my own
toaster oven for small parts paint baking. I believe my friend Paul, in
Kentucky, actually has a real oven in his shop for the same
purpose...Geesh...talk about spoiled!

Now, I'm off to drink that cerveza and then scrounge up some pipe and
flat-stock and do some fabricating. Beware of tipsy LBC'er armed with a Mig.

Later and thanks again,

Bill & Cindy