Seat Time

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Time
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 14:49:27 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guess which car is more dependable in my garage?

between the 86 Lesabre and the 69 Sprite only the Sprite could answer
the call this morning. Seems the mechanic that put the engine in my
Buick broke the battery terminal on my starter when he installed it. I
have bee driving around for a month now with a starter just waiting to
fail. Fortunately it did so in my drive. So off we went,(Austin,me and
the GF) to the Advance store to buy a solenoid. I am still trying to
wipe the grin off my face. After all it is February 6 and i was driving
top down in shirt sleeves. Still mon happy with the brake pedal feel,
but I did buy a 1/4 square nipple socket to adjust the brakes, so after
the Buick is done I will be doing the brakes. One other thing I noticed
is a rubbing noise as I engage the clutch. Is this air in the clutch
hydraulics or signs of a worn out throw out bearing?

Later, Mark Snowdon, Greensboro NC