Just Another Day

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Just Another Day
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:45:37 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers:

Spent the day painting at the SO's, and finally finished!  Now I can
concentrate on the important stuff like the garage:  insulating,
drywalling, lighting, shelving, installing a furnace, etc, etc, etc....
Sound like fun, eh?

Garage is 30' wide by 24' deep, and it's 9'4" from the bottom of the
rafters to the floor.  I don't know what the pitch is on the roof, but
there's enough room in the rafters to warrant flooring the center
section, and installing a drop-down staircase.

I plan on insulating all the walls and ceiling, and wonder at how big a
furnace I should plan on.  There was a used one in today's paper
(allegedly 3 months old, hangs overhead, 50,000 BTU) for $495.00.

Reasonable?  Too big?  Too small?

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com