Thanks for Paint Help

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for Paint Help
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 19:39:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for everybody's help with my recent paint questions.  I just sent
the car off today and the guy said it'd be a month.  I may even go over
there and help buff to speed things up!  heh heh  (and maybe get a
discount).  It was a gorgeous sunny afternoon, so I rolled the car out
to wait on the guy to come get it.  We set up chairs beside it and
watched people's reactions as they drove by.  When we were loading it on
the trailer, a jeep full of young girls went by and were overheard to
say "What kind of car is THAT?"  Keep in mind my car is just a shell on
wheels with purple trim.  Anyway, it was fun. I saw one other LBC (some
sort of Tr**mph) drive by but he didn't look.

adrian
'75 Midget (Shell on Wheels) in the paint shop!

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget
http://www.ravineware.com