What's it worth?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What's it worth?
From: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:30:56 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I looked at a 75 Midget today at a junkyard.  It has better fenders,
doors, and trunklid than my 73 I'm about to start bodywork on.  It also
has complete guages and dash (badly cracked, 50th anniv dash).   there's
a transmission installed and a block (no thrown rod) in the trunk.  the
crank is rusted beyond repair, and pistons are in the passenger seat).
block is reborable I'm sure, no head.  Wheels are in better shape than
mine, no tires.  No windshield.

I'm getting a price tomorrow (man wasn't there).  I'm sure it's really
cheap.  Does anyone have a use for a RB Midget bodyshell?  I may buy the
car but I couldn't keep it after I got the parts off of it that I
needed.

It's in Grenada, Mississippi, btw.  Thanks.

--
Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu