Stutter

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stutter
From: "Dave Nesseth" <davenesseth@xta.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:50:43 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh Wise Ones,
  Yes I'm a lurker in need of help. I have a 1979 Midget that idles well,
accelerates well, but under steady load or 55MPH it has a tendency to
stutter. It seems that it could use alittle more gas, it just will not run
smooth.
  I've changed needle and seat, floats, went from a auto choke to a manual,
new distributor cap and rotor, plugs and went over the vaccum lines. Is
there something looking me right in the face and I can't see it? The forest
and the tree thing!
  If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate them.

Dave Nesseth

davenesseth@innocent.com