Re: shock absorber colors

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Subject: Re: shock absorber colors
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:17:10 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
     The significance of the yellow or blue paint was to tell the men on the
assembly line which one to grab for which side.  It was easier to grab a
yellow colored shock for the right side (correct?) than to look at it and
try to figure out if it was a lefty or a righty.
     It saved time on the assembly line also.  Always a consideration of
management anyway.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite