Re: T-Shirts

To: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T-Shirts
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:29:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree... Our list prints up some t-shirts and/or HATS (don't forget the
HATS) for personal use only.  It's already been stated that they'll be made
available at cost. I could make one for myself with no worry of recourse.
Essentially we'd be doing the same thing, just on a larger scale without a
profit motive.
George Procyshyn
'58 AN5

+AD4-Adrian,
+AD4-My point was exactly that. - there was not a lot of rationality involved in
+AD4-Rover / BMW leaning on these small firms - but they did anyway +ACE-
+AD4-As I said - it may be better not to ask the question in the first place as
+AD4-the answer could well be no +ACE-
+AD4-Guy
+AD4-
+AD4-Adrian said:
+AD4-
+AD4APg-For copyright purposes, I don't think a couple of listers sporting
+AD4APg-T-shirts are going to get sued by Rover.  It isn't like we are selling
+AD4APg-anything.  If that were the case, all of us with websites would be in a
+AD4APg-lot of trouble.  I have also never seen marque copyright info appear in
+AD4APg-any of the magazines.  Personally, I don't think of that as an issue.
+AD4-
+AD4APg-adrian
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-