RE: More on T shirts

To: "Valentine" <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More on T shirts
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:17:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey listers:
There is a guy on the MG list that makes list hats. He made the list hat
for the MG list. It has the MGs Online logo and the email address
mgs@autox.tem.net. It is tan with a BRG bill and the stitching in BRG.
His name is Lynn Sheeley (LSheeley@aol.com) and
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6526/Listpage.html
to see one.
We wear them to all of the shows and stuff and it makes it easy to find
other listers.Since he does hats as a part time business and is an LBCer
if the Spridgets list wants a hat we ought to consider giving him the
business. All of the hats are the same so ID's are easy. They cost us $9
+ $3 shipping. We decided on a logo by posting several suggestions on a
web page and voting. If we decide on a Spridget hat I'll get one of those
as well.
I'll also go for a T-shirt if it includes a RB Midget in the design ;-)
(likely go for one anyway).

Larry Macy
78 Midget
MG list hat and and a Spridget list hat - now what ever will I wear!! I
know - A T-SHIRT!!

>Hey All,
>
>I have decided to put together several styles of shirts, taking into
>consideration all the (38 at present) suggestions of the list.  I need
>some Artwork and some Pictures from the list.....
>
>I need a good Sprite logo, some bugeye photos, and anything else LBC
>related... ALL ORIGINAL ART will be returned to the owner.  I have a
>very good MG logo but could use a Midget logo. So check all that old
>printed material you have stuffed away in boxes.....
>
>Email me directly if you want to contribute something and I will let you
>know where to send it.  Please don't email artwork to me - it takes up
>too much space on my server and eventually gets lost!!!
>
>All shirts will be supplied at cost!!  When I have the styles designed I
>will post them somewhere and each person can pick what they want.
>
>I am still taking suggestions.  Robert Houston has offered his services
>to make original drawings for some of the shirts, more on that later -
>he is out of town for the weekend.
>
>For those of you who wanted colored shirts and hats, I will get together
>with Frank and WST to put some screened stuff together.
>
>Kevin

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?