Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: eriks@netspace.net.au
Subject: Re: Hmmm ..... Questions!
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:14:38 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ted,
My vote for daily driver is a '72 Midget.
Plus's:
Roll-up Windows
Folding Top
Thin Bumpers
1275, of course,
Easier availability of Hhardtops.
The "New" Grille
AND...
Ta Da - Round Wheel Arches!!!

Sure the 1275 is a smog engine, but it still scoots along. You can even find
them with wire wheels. (My apologies to Erik, but that vertical bar Midget
grille is too toothy for moi.)

The round wheel arch cars are the best looking in my opinion. Especially since
they are coupled with the thin bumpers and black-out grill. For an added touch,
you can swap the later taillights for early ones to get that rear back in
proportion, too.

Finally, get one in one of the odd colours like Aqua, Lavender or Orange and
you're ready to Shag Ba-by. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S