RE: Spridget T shirt question

To: "Peggy Bohler" <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: RE: Spridget T shirt question
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:20:57 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Peggy,

I'll be posting our "1999 collection" to the list shortly. We'll do some
screen printed T shirts (large logo), some embroidered pocket T's (small
left chest logo), some racing/golf style shirts (embroidered left chest),
some denim/khaki shirts (embroidered left chest), heavy grey sweatshirts,
(embroidered or screen printed) and a "letterman's style jacket, (wool body,
leather sleeves...).

Also, we'll be repeating a popular hat from a few years ago... it's a medium
brown "waxed denim" that looks like you drained your crankcase on it right
out of the box.

I'll set up some pictures of the garments on the Thicko web site in the next
few weeks so everyone can take a peekyboo.

We're also expanding our vinyl sticker offerings... in addition to the
standard Team Thicko sticker, we've added a "cheatin' dog" sticker you can
covertly slap on an opponents, and another that says "scared shitless...
kind of mocks the "No Fear" stickers you see.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko
http://www.thicko.com