Re: having a really bad day (already)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: having a really bad day (already)
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:19:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, thanks Peter,

Now it runs fine. Somewhere in the 3 minutes in between when I gapped the
plugs and when I installed them, the #1 plug got screwed up. I don't know
if I kocked it against something or what, but when I pulled it the gap was
almost totally closed up.

Now the bad news is the oil leaking out of the rear of the engine. I guess
I didn't get that rear seal right even though I read Les's article. I don't
look forward to pulling this engine again. Oh yeah and I also need to
replace the dual guage. I have two extras here but what a pain.

I just want to drive this thing already!!!!

Robert

______