Re: Stop the Insanity

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stop the Insanity
From: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:18:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello to all those that remain on the list:

I get the newspaper everyday and read those portions that interest me and
recycle the rest.  Sometimes just for the challenge of learning about
something new I will read articles that do not interest me.  We were given
a brain so that we can  filter out what we need or simply want to absorb.
I guess we all have a choice and Eric has made his and he will have to
endure no more "garbage" mail.

I appreciate my right to learn, filter and contribute where I can.
A great weekend to all.

Dave