rear seal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: rear seal
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:53:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this engine from hell so far.
Everything is running great now except that oil is literally pouring out of
the back of the engine. I've never seen anything like it. I'm losing 1/2
quart of oil in 15 miles of driving. I screwed up somewhere and the engine
will have to come out again (oh, joy).

Has anyone used the real seal kit fom MiniMania? It's on sale for the rest
of the month and I'm thinking about buying it. The last thing I want to do
is pull this engine over and over and over again to see if the stupid rear
seal, which looked right the first time, is working.

Thanks,

Robert (who's just about had it with this car)

R o b e r t    W e e k s

w o o z y    d e s i g n

http://www.woozy.com
http://www.losermagnet.com