Re: Antique Plates in NC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Antique Plates in NC
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:01:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, one nice thing is the bit about allowing a plate from the same
vintage as the car to be installed on it.  When I contacted the original
owner of my '73 Midget in 1990, he sent me by return mail the original 1973
NC license plate for the car (it looks brand new -- he also sent the window
sticker and "Passport to Service").  I'm just waiting until I can install
this plate on the rear again.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE" (but some day to be BDB-748 again)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain