Re: Pure Insanity

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Pure Insanity
From: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:39:09 -0800 (PST)
Cc: MG List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Comments were strictly tongue-in-cheek.....I'm always in favor of the
widest possible involvement from all quarters in any open discussion.
If we can't sort the wheat from the chaff without a rage reaction we
probably need to up the tranquilizer dosage before flipping on a
computer anyway.  I'm just glad there's a list out there that
tolerates questions/comments from all, and I appreciate the experts
who take the time to enlighten the rest of us....

MD