Re: t-shirt stuff, (delete me if you dare, errrrww.... if you want.)

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: t-shirt stuff, (delete me if you dare, errrrww.... if you want.)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:08:38 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby:

That is good, real good!!!  I really liked the first design!   I think that
with all three body styles, if we depict cars at all, is the only way to go if
we are going to  use the Spridget name on the shirt--after all a bugeye is a
Sprite, a square body is a Sprite or Midget, and the rubber bumper is a
Midget.   Only ALL THREE are Spridgets.

Also it gets away from pictures of cars--I think graphic drawings look
better--not as busy--as pictures.  A t-shirt is glanced at not studied,
depending upon the endowedness of the wearer, or course.   Won't even go
there.  Anyway, I think a t-shirt design must give a lot of information at a
glance, and busy t-shirts are too complicated to do that.  It must be simple.
I really think you have the simplicity with the graphic drawings.

A couple of suggestions:  One--I think the Austin-Healey written onthe right
breast should be changed to say "The Spridgeteers" since MG is on one sleeve
and Austin Healey Sprite is on the other.  Or to cut costs, perhaps the MG and
AH Sprite logo could be incorporated into "The Sprigiteers" logo on the front
breast.  AND I think the logo should be on the left breast rather than the
right--usually a breasted logo (won't go there either) will be on the left
side.

I like the top, All Caps, e-mail address--easier to read.

Thanks for the time and effort.

---David