Server problems - shirt designs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Server problems - shirt designs
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:17:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey All,

I must apologise for the problems I have with the shirt design web site,
I have done everything I can from my end to get the darn thing up, but
the problem must be at my providers end.....

If anyone wishes to see the current design, let me know and I will email
a copy.

I would also appreciate if anyone has some space on their page, and
wishes to put up some of these designs so the list can see them.  Let me
know if anyone is interested.

BTW; I made a couple of shirts to test the colors, and I don't mind
saying they came out very nice...

Thanks,

Kevin