Re: progress, not perfection (napa pcv valve tap size?)

To: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: progress, not perfection (napa pcv valve tap size?)
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:07:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dave,

This is a Weber manifold, so it doesn't have any existing hose.

I tried the look for the matching nut thing ( in four hardware stores ) and
nothing matched. Frank suggested drilling and tapping for a standard
threaded pipe and then sing hoses and clamps. That's probably what I'll end
up doing.

Thanks,

Robert