GA Square-nosed Cars for Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: GA Square-nosed Cars for Sale
From: LRuggi2635@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:11:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey gang-- for all you Southeasterners in/near Georgia:

2 Midgets:

#1  '74, rough, white/tan, project category, usual body rot, appears to be all
there, not driven 2+ years  $500

#2  '76 buggy bumper 1500, purple/black, not too bad looking, apparently has a
"bad rear end" according to present owner's father (had been daily driver
until recently), unknown $$$, but will sell both for $1500

E-mail me if you're serious and I'll pass on contact phone #s.

Larry