Re: Tool box was Re: what size, etc

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <tob@taltec.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool box was Re: what size, etc
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:02:59 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
that would be cheap... I still have my tools in Craftsman boxes... but I
have two snap on top boxes.. and use then alot.. very nice box Daniel...
lucky you... the one I want I simply can't justify even to my self let
alone the wife....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camero ( Land Speed
Racer)

> From: Daniel1312@aol.com
> To: tob@taltec.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Tool box was Re: what size, etc
> Date: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 2:54 PM
>
> In a message dated 23/2/1999  6:26:37AM,  tob@taltec.net writes:
>
> << Spent 2 hours looking for the right tool. I then found it >>
>
> Having the tools is only part of the solution.  For years I craved a
Snap-On