Seat slides (was reverse switch location)

To: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat slides (was reverse switch location)
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:32:53 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Turns out the remote unit on my transmission doesn't have a spot for a
reverse switch. Thanks to Steve for Byers for reconfirming that for me. Too
bad I didn't know that when the engine was out, I could have swapped remote
units.

The next task at hand is to finish upholstering the seats and find the
mounting slides for them. I have one seat reupholstered but I can't find
the right slides. Does anyone have, or know where I can get seat mounting
slides for the '68 style seat? Will later model slides work?

There is a picture of the seat I am working on at the bottom of this page:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/engine_removal2.html

in case anyone has a question about the seat  style.

If later model slides will work, I can get my hands on some locally, but if
not I'd be looking to buy or trade for the proper slides.

Thanks,

Robert