Re: Le Mans & Sebring Sprites

To: "Reid Trummel" <rtrummel@san.osd.mil>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Le Mans & Sebring Sprites
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:02:03 +1100
Cc: <oxbear@compmore.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Lenham coupe was different from the Sebring and Lemans sprites.

The Lenham coupe is an aftermarket fibreglass conversion. I can scan a
picture of a local example if you like. There is a mould for the bonnet
in Melbourne,  (It is a reasonably popular fibre bonnet here).

I'm not sure about the availability or otherwise of the rest
of the coupe body.

On the other hand, if you are actually interested in the Sebring Sprite,
produced by the Healeys, then look at the book "The Spritely Years"
by John Sprinzel with David Coulthard.

There is a complete fibreglass sebring kit available from the UK. I think
it is made by Brian Archer.

Mike