Re: Across the USA

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Across the USA
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:46:02 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/23/99 8:43:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tob and Frank
wrote:

<< >A couple of members of my local LBC club are planning a trip to no
 >where.
 >No reservations, no destination, no interstate hiways.
 >We will eat when we get hungry, sleep at the ma & pa motels, and if we
 >break down... we wait for parts or fix it with *stuff* found on the side
 >of the road.

 Thats the plan, just take a compass and head east.
 Thanks for all your suggestions

FRANK!!!  DON'T FOLLOW THIS ADVICE!!!!

If you head east, you will be in the ocean.  Head south instead.  <LOL>

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport