70 MKIII Midget

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70 MKIII Midget
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:29:15 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While surfing today I came across this
Thought someone on the list would be interested.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html

"70 Midget MKIII
     I'm ashamed to say, but I've let her sit for four
     years. Previous to that, I had added many new
     parts myself and by a shop. Presently not
     running. I'm looking to get $500 out of her, but
     I'm more interested in getting her to someone who
     can invest the time and money that I can't right
     now.

     Contact: Sean Kenney <sandmk@uswest.net>
     Seattle, Washington, USA

     Advert placed 22-Feb-1999 at 20:37 (UK time) Advert expires
22-Mar-1999"

I know nothing.

Patrick Elliott
(916) 857 6420 *