Shamelessly Promoting Springthing 99

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shamelessly Promoting Springthing 99
From: BGAHC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:37:40 EST
Cc: BenBN1@aol.com, SONNYAN5@aol.com, ccdwclp@mindspring.com, john.poff@MCI2000.com, npreston@fullnet.com, npresto@kimball.com, ClayLR@aol.com, SRobinson@hilliard.com, sasse@iglou.com, gmmls@win.net, Mikebn2@aol.com, mikebn2@win.net, CSITHER@prodigy.net, fdsas@bellsouth.net, BGAHC@aol.com, Raybotbt7@aol.com, Healeybg@aol.com, mikes@brownsprinkler.com, L082834@exchange.appl.ge.com, William Varga <belavarga@worldnet.att.net>, Mary Lee <MLVBJ8@aol.com>, Jerry Hay <Jhayspu@aol.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Less than 60 days away from the start of Healey Spring, the Bluegrass Club's
Springthing 99. We have over 30 registrations so far and expect 30 more! Come
join us in scenic Bardstown, KY, Bourbon Capital of the World, located just 30
miles south of Louisville with easy access from I-65 or I-71.

This years event is just days before the famed Kentucky Derby and has a Derby
theme. Try out the fun rally with distances measured in furlongs, enter the
car show with win/place/show awards 40% deep, tour bourbon museums and a
distillery, but most of all check out the great hospitality rooms with fine
bourbon sippin' and the company of like minded Healey owners.

Check out our web site at  http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing99.html for
registration forms.

Thanks,

Jim Werner