Re: Houston, We Have Liftoff

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Houston, We Have Liftoff
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:33:36 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

Good to hear that she will be there.  The DCOE40's are a hard one to
tune.  There is so many things inside to change it is almost imposible
for Pierce manifolds to get it right without it running.  Call him again
and give him your symptoms and i'll bet he can fix it over the phone.
He did mine first shot, of course it always cost money.

BTW what cam did you end up with.  Will it sound like Puddles, so we can
blast around town setting off car alarms?  I've got real good at
sneaking up on the BMW's and stomping on it to set them off.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby