Re: Dupage

To: "Dave Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, <Ronsoave@aol.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dupage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:01:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Dave see if you can find my Injection set up for the Bville car...
anything manual.. and a brand new in the box Judson for the original 300
dollars... Hey I always have goals when I go to swap meets.... they aren't
realistic... but that keeps most the money in my pocket....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
> To: Ronsoave@aol.com; Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Dupage
> Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 7:23 PM
>
> Hey Ron I'm going to Dupage Co. Fairgrounds in the morning and then to
Grayslake
> for another swap meet(it must be spring!).  Would like to meet and
officially
> welcome you to the North Country!  I'll be wearing a teal(light green)
Lands End
> jacket (where are those List shirts when you need 'em?  - only kidding
Toby ;-)  )