Re: honesty

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: honesty
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:30:32 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan & Robyn Theriault wrote:

> Susie brings up a good point. I've been pseudo-lurking on this list for a
> few months now and am impressed with the Q&A side of things but even more
> impressed with the way fellow listers are treated. It's as tho everyone was
> everyone else's best friend. I've made one purchase off the list and am very
> satisfied with  my purchase ( a steering wheel ). As soon as this message is
> typed I will be mailing a check to another total stranger for my
> Spridgeteers shirts. I believe in trusting people until they prove they
> can't be trusted. If someone sells you a product and you are disatisfied,
> the product should be returnable with a full refund...if this becomes a
> problem..the "bad seller" should be identified so others will know of their
> trade practices....like the stores that put bounced checks on display.
>
> Trying to live an honest life (but failing miserably at times..)
> Dan & Stunt Baby

Good point, but I think we can trust Toby. After all he has just started
to explore the world of Spridgets, and this is the best place to learn
about them, so I doubt he would want to make enemies with anyone here.
Keep up the good work Toby, you are quickly becoming a very good
resource for the list, In your own way.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC