Re: t-shirts, thanks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: t-shirts, thanks
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:48:30 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/3/99 2:43:07 PM Central Standard Time, Guy@weller-
lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< Toby,
 I had thought that your spriDGets logo with the sprite arrow would make a
really nice enamel pin badge.  I think they are called lapel badges.  I had
thought about trying to track down a supplier but I have no ideas where to
start.  Anyone else got any ideas?
 Guy >>

I hate to give away my secret sources but!!!!  You might try "STRUT YUR STUFF"
at 800-942-8746 ask for Renee.  I've had Grille Badges and lapel pins made by
them for Conclave 98.  Excellent quality, good delivery and reasonable
pricing.  They will send you a sample board of different methods of making
lapel pins and comparable pricing.

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, MI