Re: shirt, merchandise, other spridget logo stuff.

To: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: shirt, merchandise, other spridget logo stuff.
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:16:53 -0500
Cc: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby Atwater wrote:

> Thanks for the ideas, I really like the tattoo idea! Maybe transform this
>list into
> a sect!
>
> Being serious, I'll look further into the lapel pin idea. here is another
>idea.
> Also, my beloved fountain pen died last week. I've had it since I left France
>5
> years ago, I'm really looking to get a new one, but the ones I've looked
>don't look
> very appealing to me. Maybe a spridget fountain pen?  Sorry for being kinda of
> selfish, I don't know if many other people like fountain pens. I don't use
>anything
> else, if I have a choice! Tell me if any you use fountain pens, or want to
>try to
> use one or if you are interested,

Only problem with fountain pens are that they are very lefty unfriendly.
Bill the guy who writes lefty, bats righty, kicks righty, and eats with
either hand depending upon surrounding diners.  Kind of made my pediatrician
wonder :-)  But if you are running the show, and you are, feel free to try
anything you like.

---------
Bill Gilroy
77 Midget