a few spare parts

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: a few spare parts
From: Erin Matzen <sunflower@networksplus.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:14:51 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello All!
I hope its ok to do this sort of thing, but here it goes....
I have a few things I'd like to get rid of if anyone might be interested.... I
have a glove box that can fit in a 68-77 Sprite or Midget (not sure on those
years).  I have a radio console for a 68-77 Sprite or Midget with a light on
it.  These are in good condition, but could use some cleaning.  And finally I
have a black hard top for a 63-67 Midget.  Its in good condition too (and kind
of dusty), and I have the hardware for it, but it may need a new rubber seal.
I'd like to get $300 for the hard top, simply because my Sprite's convertible
top needs to be replaced really bad..... and I'm accepting offers for the glove
box and the console.  Thanks a lot for reading this whole email if you've even
gotten down this far, but I am so desperate for a new top for my car that I
would probably deliver that hard top for a small fee.  My Sprite is my only car
and therefore it is a daily driver, and I live in Kansas and the winters here
are very cold and the weather is unpredictable and I don't have a garage... so
there's my college student sob story and I really hope there's someone out
there who wants that hard top :)  Again thank you so much for your time.
Erin
69 Austin Healey Sprite
sunflower@networksplus.net