[Fwd: Conclave 98 Follow-up]

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Conclave 98 Follow-up]
From: Bob Brown <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:13:29 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------8D692828020F922A1097B611

Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:02:39 -0600
From: Bob Brown <rcbrown@lucent.com>
To: Ajhsys@aol.com
CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conclave 98 Follow-up

Allen,
Now that you have mentioned it, I have change to a Classic Car Insurer.
My original company had stated that I could continue my coverage, if
I proved the worth of the car after repair.
Rather than deal with that and the way they handled the claim I didn't
want to deal with thwm and my Healeys any longer. I dropped three cars
from that policy and will save a lot of money. Now I just have to
be more concerned when and where I drive the cars. I don't want to
press my luck driving regularly when the classic insurance is not
inyended for that.
Bob