Re: polo update #2 maybe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: polo update #2 maybe
From: Mostyn Faulkner <mostynf@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 20:49:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I disagree that all the nuts are here, so we can try to recruit a few more.
Besides winter is coming and we need to save the ones we already have, so lets
go.
Committees never really solved anything. I think we should just quit all this
voting and get on with it...I like #3..he he he!!

What's a Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport anyway???  LBC....  LRV oh now I understand.