offset bushings

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: offset bushings
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:20:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Do any of you racers have any experience with offset upper (trunnion), lower
(A-Arm), or both bushings- My MKII will be running against 1275's, and I'll
need all of the handling help I can get . will use of both give too much
negative camber??-replacing the lowers is a time consuming chore, so putting
them in & taking them out just to find out if it works is kind of out of the
question. (O.K. I'm lazy) but my vintage race group doesn't allow(and
rightly so) body mods.I"ll be running 520# front springs, and racing rears,
so suspension travel should be minimal.-any advice before I get it together
would be helpful-thanks
Mark Haynes
'62 MKII in Many pieces