Re: British Motor Heritage Documentation

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Motor Heritage Documentation
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:09:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/10/99 12:08:57 PM Central Standard Time,
Herb_Goede@amsinc.com writes:

<<  have not had my car's production information researched but would like to.
Can someone give me directions on how to go about it?
 Herb >>

The British Motor Industry Heritage Trust offers ;a service that will validate
the serial number that you provide to
them and will supply you with the date of production and body and trim color
information from production records
for Austin Healeys (except 100S) produced from 1953 to 1971.  The report is an
attractive certificate suitable for
framing.  Send your car make, model, year & chassis and/or body number along
with $40.00, to:

Mr. Anders Clausage, Archivist
The British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
Banbury Road, Gaydon
Warwick, England CV35 0BJ

I believe the above information is what you are looking for.

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, MI