Re: Vizard

To: <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vizard
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:48:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I couldn't wait and called apt in Jan.  They were out of the 2nd ed. and the
3rd was "sometime in the future"; something about a disagreement between
Vizard and the publisher (interestingly enought Haynes).  I finally ordered
mine from VicBrit at a horribly exorbitant price and an ablolute screwing on
the shipping.  The it took two weeks to arrive.  I must say however that it
was worth it.  what a great book.

 Geoff Branch