Re: Re: Classic Motorbooks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: Healeys@autox.team.net
To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Classic Motorbooks
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:24:16 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all,
Questions, questions, questions flooding the mind of the concerned young person
today...Frank Zappa 1971

These questions (and answers to them) have been circulating for weeks on the
Spridget List.

To summarize, and hopefully put this thread (I hate that term) to rest:
The car pictured on the front of Classic Motorbooks catalogue is Rob Garafalo's
car and it is the same pic that was in Road & Track.

The color is Leaf Green. (Not Olive Green, nor Pea Soup Green)

The other green used on the Sprite Mk. was named Dark Green by the factory.

Verification of this information as well as answers to other daunting questions
on the subject of originality can be found in various period factory
publications.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S
Former Owner of one Leaf Green AN-5 now happily residing in the Lone Star State.