Re: Paint, Titles, etc

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Paint, Titles, etc
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:29:02 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I got my car out of a junk yard back in 1974.  It had been abandoned
therefore no title.  Here in colorful Colorado we apply for something
called a "bonded title".  Basically a company takes the VIN and searches
the country for any evidence of theft and the last location of registry.
My first application was turned down because I applied for a '58 title.
The research turned up a registration with my VIN for a '59.  All I had to
do was re-apply for title with a year of '59 and everything went through.

Herb