Friends was A Stitch in Time

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: geopro@cyberdrive.net
Subject: Friends was A Stitch in Time
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:11:54 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
George,
Your answer and this response should be private but you posted it to the list.

Speak for yourself. He IS a VERY good friend. I don't make life judgements
based on tonneau covers or the like. Sure i'm disappointed that he chose to use
it for everyday use but that doesn't qualify him as a "jerk". I don't make
judgements on single acts.

Everyone should have friends as good as this soul.

Jay Fishbein, CT