Women Drivers

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Women Drivers
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:47:20 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I tell you, women drivers are a hazard to traffic. Driving to work
this morning on the freeway, I looked over to my left and there was a
woman in a Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear
view mirror putting on her eyeliner!  I looked away for a couple seconds
and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane.  It scared me so
bad I dropped my electric shaver in my coffee, and it spilled all over my
cell phone!

Larry Miller "A Fool (For LBC's) And His Money Are Soon Parted"
59 Bugeye (Being Ripped Apart)
60 Bugeye (If I Can Just Get This DCOE To Work)
78 911 SC Targa (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://ado13.com