Good weather!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Good weather!
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:09:46 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!!

Man, it is good weather today here in SE PA.  Had the tops off the Z 'cause
the engine was just taken out of the Sprite for some "upgrades".

BUT - I FINALLY dumped off the parts car shell.  No good metal left on it.
Now that's a relief and I can concentrate on the good Sprite.  There's a
good yard in Warrington if anyone's interested in "donating".

Hope to meet some of you at the VE Rally on Saturday.  Holly and I are
looking forward to it - but without the Sprite  ;-(

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|  CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts    |
|             web.p3.net/~jurban              |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |