Re: More on my baby..long

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More on my baby..long
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 06:00:43 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/23/99 1:35:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< Sounds great, but I am surprised to don't mention any head work.  From
 what I've read, the key to power is in the head for these engines.  I
 would have expected to see an expensive Longman head or something like
 that in your list.  Or some DIY mods if "you tight"... >>

You are right....I did sorta forget that other than the 3 angle valve job.
Valves will remain stock size but the intake and exhaust ports will be ported
a bit and flow matched to the intake and header.  A longman woulda been fun
but definitely not in the budget (this year) ;)