Re: new book

To: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: new book
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:14:02 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Justin,

I prefer to keep as beautiful blonde in mine all the time.  My wife
doesn't like this idea so I guess I will have to slide the curtains open
from the outside.  I rather liked the idea of a blonde myself.  She says
they are dumb enough to stay in there.  Sorry, didn't mean to offend all
you blondes on the list.  BTW she used to be a blonde so it's okay for
her to bash them a little.

Me, I used to be blonde too.  Lately it looks a more and more gray.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby