Re: rotary in a Sprite?

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: rotary in a Sprite?
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:23:18 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby, I've seen many rotaries, if not overheated, go well over 150,000 miles
without any dissasembly.  I've yet to get a LBC that I could take to 50,000
miles without pulling the head at one time or another, let alone have to
fool around with the distributor/ignition system.

We love my SU's '86 plain stock RX7, but it doesn't beat the shear enjoyment
of our absolutely stock Midget!
(with exception of non original motor, but then again, it's got 156,000
miles on the body! )

bruce@woodward-realty.com