Parts cars gift

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts cars gift
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch7@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:46:22 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have been given two Bugeye parts cars.  It was touch and go there for a
couple of days though until I found a place where I could take them.  The
stipulation for ownership was that I had to have them off of the property
they were on by April 1.

A few details:  No body panels worth saving -- not even the bonnets.  One is
a '59 and the other probably a late '60.  I thought the '60 was really a '58
at first as it has a 9-stud windscreen in place.  The VIN plates in the
engine compartment and door match and they are in the 30K range.  Two
engines - what I think are 1098's one with smog stuff (10cc_ _ _) engine
plate, the other without.  An restorable, original steering wheel (no center
cap, of course), one original wheel, one complete facia WITH instruments,
one tach drive generator!!!, and other assorted rusty stuff.

Am I going to have fun now or what?  I have no idea why these gifts excite
me (an no one else) so much.  Is this just a passing phase until I require
my first tetnus shot??

Jeff Church