Re: Lend me a ear.

To: Metallian6@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lend me a ear.
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:50:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey James,

Sorry to hear things are tough for you right now. I've been in business for
myself for the past four years and I can tell you it's no joy ride at
times. Anyway, I have a small bit of advice that might be helpful. When I
was starting my business I still had to pay the bills and meet my
responsibilities, so I took a part time job to cover me. For the first year
I had my own business I worked in a bar at night four or five nights a week
doing sound for bands. As my business picked up I gradually cut back on the
hours at the bar until I got to the point I could leave it all together.

If your prices are good enough on the Leathers and stuff you can try
selling on ebay. I know people who make a living *and* support 3 - 4
employees selling stuff on ebay. You'd have to do a ton of volume to do
that, but I've seen it done.

Hey, if it's meant to happen it will. You may have to be a little ingenous
to get the ball rolling, but it can happen if you put your mind and to it.

Well that's my $.02, hang in there,

Robert Weeks

W o o z y    D e s i g n

http://www.woozy.com