Re: 75th Anniversary of MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary of MG
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:00:44 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/31/99 6:39:19 PM Central Standard Time,
grunt2@adelphia.net writes:

<< We are coming up on the 75th Anniversary of MG. It was suggested that a
 grill Badge be Made to commemorate this. There is a badge Manf. At
 http://www.web2000.com/emblems/. I have not dealt with them but they
 have been very quick to return my Emails about their badges and it looks
 like quality products. Anyone interested. Carl E. >>

Another source for Custom Grille and Badge Bar Badges is "Strutt Yur Stuff"
who can be contacted at 1800-942-8746.  They supplied our Conclave 98 / DMH
100 Grille Badges last year.  Their pricing and delivery is very attractive.

No special interest, you very satisfied with their service.

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, MI