RE: Sprite Tuning Video)

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Tuning Video)
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:59:56 -0600
Cc: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby and all,

I've been lurking on this issue, biting my tongue... but as someone who
works in the video industry, and as someone that's produced Healey related
videos (for charity), I must ask all of you...is the tape not available any
more to purchase from the original source? If so, get off your copyright
infringing asses and buy a copy, and quit talking about duping it.

WST